Monday, March 30, 2020

Priceless Therapy with Char Johnson

Let’s Talk Char

When You Know Better

“People fail to get along because they fear each other, they fear each other because they don’t know each other, they don’t know each other because they have not communicated with each other.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Let’s Talk About It
Words can be powerful weapons and once they leave your lips they can wound and hurt in damaging ways. Age 13 is when I recall being the receiver of individuals who were supposed to uplift and guide me say some harsh and damaging words to me. The things that were said still haunt me to this very day. Not only were they saying unpleasant things, the tone in their voices led me to believe that I was a disgrace of a human being. Fear of not wanting anyone else to say such things about or to me; damaged communications with others, weakened my self-confidence and walked me right into pleasing others for acceptance.

Do Better

This is Not Reality TV…….This is Not Reality Radio…….This Is Reality

Your words are nuclear weapons and your lips, facial expressions, and body language are the tools used to execute its massive destruction. Convey with structure and respect. Words will slay and destroy.